Friday 5 August 2016

NUGG BEAUTY FACE MASKS


You guys should know by now that I am a sucker for a good face mask. There's nothing better than putting your feet up after a long day and catching up on soaps whilst pampering yourself. 

The lovely team at Nugg very kindly sent me two of their masks to review. My skin type is normal but can be quite oily so I was recommended their hydrating and deep cleansing masks. As well as the hydrating and deep cleansing masks, Nugg also have other masks targeted at different skin types. These include: soothing, revitalising, exfoliating and anti ageing.

I have seen so many bloggers rave about these so I was pretty darn excited to try them out for myself. The packaging is super cute and the perfect size for travel. 

 
  

These masks are really easy to use, just peel back the lid and apply generously and evenly to the face and neck. I popped the masks in the fridge for about 10 minutes before applying them to give me a cooling sensation - this was so refreshing as it was a super hot day when I was testing them out. After about 15 minutes, all that's left to do is to wipe it away with a wet cloth.

The texture is light and non sticky. I have found in the past that some face masks can feel really heavy on the skin, but thank fully these weren't. 

Out of the two, my favourite was the deep cleansing mask. The cucumber was really refreshing and took away a bit of shine. Both masks left my skin feeling soft and hydrated.

My only concern is that I personally think that there is too much product in the pods and therefore they should consider making the lid resealable for further applications. Besides the packaging, I really recommend Nugg face masks. They are really affordable and have great results. A pack of 4 is available to buy here, for just £13.00.

Let me know which ones are your favourites!
Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment