Tuesday 26 April 2016

HOLIDAY BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

I have just returned from an amazing holiday to Morocco so I thought it was a good idea to share with you my Holiday Beauty Essentials. Trust me, my make up bags were absolutely brimming, so I have just picked out a handful of things that I think are the absolute necessities for travel.

First up are these cleansing face wipes from a brand I have only recently discovered - YesTo. I am literally obsessed with these cleansing wipes, they are coconut scented so they smell divine. They make your face feel really hydrated and do a good job at removing make up, including waterproof mascara! I also took these in my hand luggage so I could use them to clean my hands on the plane. 

I have so many skincare products so it was really difficult to decide on what to take with me. I opted for this REN wonderful night-time facial. It's really moisturising and smells nice too. This particular one is 10ml so it was perfect for travel and the size also meant that I could take it on the plane with me.

Batiste is my ultimate holiday essential! When I am on holiday my hair tends to get 'dirtier' quicker from all the sun cream and pool water. Instead of washing my hair every single day, I like to use dry shampoo in between washes to freshen up my hair. I chose the tropical Batiste because it smells AMAZING and reminds me of holidays! You can also pick this up in mini travel sized cans which is super handy if you're on a luggage weight restriction.

Next up is my trusty Tangle Teezer! It is compact so it doesn't take up lots of room and it also has a cap which prevents things getting caught up in the bristles. The Tangle Teezer can also be used on both wet and dry hair so it is really handy to take to the pool.

If you're like me and you don't tan what so ever, then bronzer is going to be your best friend whilst on holiday! My all time favourite is Benefits Hoola. Its a lovely matte bronzer with cool undertones. It also comes with a little compact brush so you don't need to worry about packing one.

Cleaning make up brushes is always a chore but if you're going away for a long period then you're going to have to clean your brushes at some point. Beautyblender's Solid Cleanser is perfect for travelling because it is so . You won't need to worry about packing a big bottle of baby shampoo or brush cleanser because this does the same job.

A good highlighter is also a necessity. If you don't feel like wearing a full face of make up, then you can pop on a little bit of this to give you a lovely healthy looking glow. I loooove Benefit's High Beam because it looks so natural and blends really well.


I hope you enjoyed this post. I'd love to hear what products you take with you on your holidays!
Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment