Wednesday 8 June 2016

BIRCHBOX JUNE 2016 - PARADISE FOUND

I'm not going to lie, when I first had a peek at what was inside my box, I wasn't estatic. I saw tubes of creams and a neon pink lip balm, my initial thoughts were disappointing. After giving all of these products a try, I proved myself wrong. I LOVE this months box. From the box design to the contents, everything about this box just SCREAMS summer to me. 

This would look lovely on darker skin tones, but if you are fair skinned with bleach blonde hair, like me, then I'm afraid this is not for you. The formula is nice and creamy. Although I would recommend applying this with a brush and not your fingers, just to get a more precise application.

This gel cleanser uses natural ingredients like chamomile and oats to remove dirt and make up, as well as reducing redness and irritation. I really like the formula of this, it feels so light and gentle on the skin.

This has got to be my favourite product from this months box. In fact, it's probably one of my favourite products I've ever received in a Birchbox. This cream is designed to hydrate the skin but also bronze at the same time. It gives the skin a gorgeous shimmer which is going to look amazing on top of a tan. The smell is also INCREDIBLE! If you love coconut scented things then you are going to love this. I cannot praise this enough, I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out.

This brand was totally new to me so I was especially looking forward to trying this out. This creamy scrub is amazing at buffing away dead skin cells. It has a strong citrus smell which leaves you feeling cool and refreshed.

So far I am impressed with this hairspray. I used it for the first time this morning to keep my braids in place. Just over 5 hours later, my hair is still looking as fresh as it did this morning. It's humidity-resistant, which makes it great for summer and ideal for taking on holiday with you.


This month you also have the option to upgrade your box to receive a beautiful pair of Quay Australia sunglasses at a heavily discounted price. I wish I had done this now because I've seen so many pictures of the sunglasses and they look gorge!

If you would like to treat yourself to your very own Birchbox, use my referral link to sign up and you will receive 50 points (worth £5) to spend in the Birchbox store. If you use the code TUBE you will get a massive 30% off of your first box.

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment