Wednesday 1 June 2016

WHAT'S IN MY HANDBAG?

I've never done a 'what's in my bag' post on my blog before and these are my absolute favourite types of posts to read, so I thought I'd share with you what I carry around with me. Besides all of the other crap that I have in my bag (train tickets, receipts, food wrapper and bottle water), this is generally what I keep in my bag on a day to day basis.

My bag is from New Look. It's just a mini tote back with gold detailing and woven panel. Its a great size for just carrying a few bits and pieces. I also love that it comes with a long strap which gives you that option to carry it on your shoulder. 

So here is a few of my absolute essentials..
My purse, which is also from New Look, is black and has gold detailing which matches my bag. It is a good size to store all of my cards, receipts and spare change - if I ever have any!

Next up we have a bit of make up. I always carry around some powder as I tend to get quite oily throughout the day. This particular one is the Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder which I have absolutely been loving recently! I also carry around a mini roller lash and a mac lipstick to touch up my make up during the day.

Antibacterial hand gel is the next essential. I go through so many of these because I am always using them when I am out and about to keep my hands clean. This one is the strawberry and raspberry scented gel from Superdrug which I believe only cost me around 60p! I also work in a doctors surgery so this is an absolute must-have so I don't catch any nasty germs. 

I also keep a snack, usually a Special K cereal bar, and a packet of chewing gum to keep me going throughout the day.

Finally, we have my sunglasses from Primark. Can you believe that these only cost me £1?! They are such good quality and are the perfect, much cheaper, alternative to the Prada cat eye sunglasses. The weather is so unpredictable in the UK so it's good to just keep some in my bag just in case the sun decides to make an appearance.

I'd love to know what you carry around in your bag, let me know in the comments section below.

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment