Monday 18 January 2016

AEOS SKINCARE OPTIMAL ESSENTIALS REVIEW

Hello there, I hope you are having a good day. 
I cannot believe we are more than half way through January, Christmas seems so long ago now. One of my new years resolutions was to properly look after my skin and to make sure I had a skincare routine to follow for the new year. 

I recently tried out some new products from AEOS (Active Energised Organic Skincare)



About the brand
AEOS is an organic brand who use the essential oils of plants and herbs to provide moisture and hydration to the skin. The products are all organic and contain no toxins or synthetics. I tried out the AEOS Optimal Essentials kit,which is designed for maximum hydration and nourishment.


3 Phase System
AEOS products are designed to be used together as a 3 phase system to allow the products to penetrate to deeper layers of the skin to allow maximum effects.

Morning
Phase 1: Renewal
Begin by cleansing your skin with the Gentle cleansing lotion and follow with the Gentle exfoliant. 
The smell is so fresh so it makes me feel more awake in the mornings. 

Phase 2: Rebalance
After cleansing, you should use the Energising condition, followed by the Refreshing Hydrating mist. 

Phase 3: Replenish
The final part of the morning routine is applying the Realive Serum followed by the Enriching Moisturiser. 
A little goes a long way with the moisturiser, you really do not need a lot. I leave the moisturiser to settle for a minute or so and then proceed to apply my makeup. 



Evening
Phase 1: Renewal
First start by removing all makeup with the Cleansing Oil de Maq and follow by cleansing with the Dew Facial Wash.
I found that this oil is very good at removing all traces of makeup including mascara (BONUS!)

Phase 2: Rebalance
Apply the Energising Conditioner followed by the Refreshing Hydrating Mist. 

Phase 3: Replensish
The final step is to apply the Realive Serum followed by the Enriching Moisturiser.



I am so glad that I got to try out these products. My skin definitely looks and feels more healthy after trying these products and I believe this is all down to the Phase 3 system and the natural ingredients. 
My favourite products from this range were the Cleansing Oil de Maq, Realive Serum and the Refreshing Hydrating Mist. 

Want to try AEOS yourself? The Optimal Essentials kit is available to buy here for £68.

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment