Friday 22 January 2016

L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24HR FOUNDATION REVIEW

Hello! I hope you've had a good week. 

Last weekend, I managed to pick up the L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Foundation and Matte Powder.

Okay, so maybe I didn't entirely neeeed these products but after trying out the testers in store I really couldn't resist! (Plus, I did get to use up some of my Superdrug beauty points!)



The L'Oreal Infallible 24hr foundation costs £9.99 and the Matte powder costs £4.99, but I was lucky enough to snap up these products on a 'buy one get one half price' deal in Superdrug.
I've heard everyone raving about the Infallible primer and Matte foundation so I was super excited to get my hands on these.

The foundation claims:
  • 24 hour coverage
  • No transfer
  • No visible imperfections
  • No visible shine
  • No dry-out
  • No mask-effect
It is also enriched with hydrating hyaluron and extreme hold pigments for optimum comfort.

This foundation comes in 8 different shades with 'Porcelain' being the lightest and 'Golden Sun' being the darkest. Of course, I picked up the lightest shade for my milk bottle skin tone.

I have quite oily skin and I always opt for a full coverage. I applied two layers of this so it's totally buildable and it didn't leave me looking really cakey.
However, my face ended up pretty shiney after a full day at college. So unfortunately, it didn't last 24 hours like it claimed to, but what do you expect?


The Infallible Matte powder comes in 3 different shades. Again, I picked up the lightest shade which is 123 Warm Vanilla.
I applied this over the foundation to reduce shine and I was really impressed with the matte finish that it gave. 
Another thing that I really like about this product is that it has a little mirror in the compartment underneath, so it is ideal for touch ups on the go!

Overall, I was really impressed with these products and I would definitely repurchase them again.

Check out the Infallible range in Superdrug here

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment