Sunday 17 January 2016

GET TO KNOW ME TAG

Hello again!

So today I am going to be doing the Get To Know Me Tag so you can find out a little more about me.




Me
Nicknames: Maddie, Madd
Birthday: 3rd May
Starsign: Taurus
Occupation: Full time college student, part time receptionist and shop assistant

Appearance
Hair colour: Blonde
Hair length: Medium
Eye colour: Hazel
Braces: I've already had them
Tattoos: None, I'm not 18 and I don't particularly want any
Piercings: Two in ear lobes, nose and belly button
Left or right handed: Left

Favourites
Film: I literally don't have a favourite but I'm into comedies and horrors
TV show: KUWTK, Corrie
Book: Paper towns
Drink: SMOOTHIES
Shoes: Vans
Restaurant: Oooo anywhere that serves pizza and pasta
Holiday destination: Has to be EGYPT!!! This year will be my 8th holiday there

Currently
Feeling: Ridiculously tired
Single or taken: Taken
Watching: The Sacconejolys
Wearing: Cosy rabbit onesie from Primark!
Listening to: Nothing atm
Eating: The last thing I ate was a Mcdonalds.. healthy I know

Randoms
Time spent getting ready in mornings: About 45 minutes
Favourite YouTubers: Sacconejolys, Emily Canham, Jake Boys, Zoe and Alfie, Joe, Hannah Renee, Chloe Morton, Eve Bennett (I HAVE SO MANY TO LIST!)
Number of selfies taken a day: I take selfies on good face days
Where do you want to live? London
Favourite artists: Ed Sheeran, The 1975, Justin Bieber
Hobbies: Graphic Design and watching YouTube


So that's the end of this post, I hope you enjoyed reading a bit more about me.
I will have some product reviews up by the end of the week and maybe a small beauty haul, who knows!

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment