Saturday 16 January 2016

WOULD YOU RATHER BEAUTY TAG

Questions:

1) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? 
I'd have to say makeup because there is sooooo many products that I am desperate to try out!

2) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Well we don't have a Sephora in the UK so it would have to be MAC. However, if I had the choice I'd choose Sephora because there is so many brands to choose from.

3) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I'd definitely have to go without nail polish. I don't know what I'd do without makeup.

4) Would you rather have no eyelashes or no eyebrows?
No eyebrows because I fill mine in anyway! I wouldn't be able to apply false eye lashes every day haha!

5) Would you rather use just one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I'd have to say one eye shadow colour because I tend to use the same colours daily anyway.

6) Would you rather have Kylie Jenners lips or Cara Delevignes brows?
CARAS BROWS! Gosh, that girls brows are on fleek.

7) Would you rather only wash your hair once a month or only brush your teeth once a month?
This has to be the grossest question. I'd say only wash my hair once a month because you can use dry shampoo. 

8) Would you rather throw away your entire makeup collection or your entire skincare collection?
I have so much more makeup products so I'd say I'd have to get rid of my skincare collection.

9) Would you rather have a faint monobrow that you can't remove or a faint moustache that you can't remove?
Hmmmm... I'd rather have a faint monobrow lol!

10) Would you rather have a bad haircut or a bad hair colour?
I'd rather have a bad haircut because eventually it would grow out and you can always tie it up so it's not on show.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed answering these questions! 
Please let me know some of your ideas for future blog posts! 

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment