Saturday 6 February 2016

BIRCHBOX FEBRUARY 2016 - SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND


Hello everybody! 
So it's that time of the month where I get a special delivery from my favourite beauty subscription service - Birchbox!
This months theme is Shine Bright Like A Diamond and placed delicately inside this beautiful box is 6 luxe beauty treats guaranteed to make your beauty routine extra special. Did I also mention that two of these are full sized products?
Without further ado, lets take a peek inside...

Spectrum Collections Tapered Powder Brush (RRP £7.99)



When I saw that this months Birchbox included a Spectrum brush I was even more excited to receive my box! I mean, just look it! Not only does this brush look super pretty, but it is also just as soft. 

LOC One and Done Shadow Stick in Champagne Problems (RRP £8)



LOC is Birchboxs' brand new make up brand, so this month we were treated to one of their full sized eyes hadow stick. There was a choice between two shades - Champagne Problems, a smokey silver shade and Perfect Cents, a beautiful warm copper shade. These shadow sticks are super pigmented and the creamy formula allows you to apply this seamlessly over your lids.

Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion (RRP £15)



Next up we have a 16ml sample of this Korres Milk Cleansing Emulsion. I am a sucker for a good cleanser so I am excited to try this out. It is packed full of nourishing milk proteins and natural oils to cleanse, tone and remove make up and is also suitable for all skin types.

theBalm Frat Boy Blush/Shadow (RRP £15.50)



Now I LOVE theBalm make up, it is really good quality and affordable, so I was excited to try out this mini blush! At first I thought that the sample seemed really small but the pigmentation pulls off and provides a beautiful flush of colour. It is a handy size for slipping into your make up bag.


Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Super Comb Prep & Protect (RRP £20)



Next up I got something to treat my locks! This hair spray claims to strengthen, repair, de-tangle hair, as well as tame flyaways, so it is a bit of an all rounder. I am excited to see how this compares to my usual hair products.



Finally I have some make up remover wipes from Derm Eyes. They come in a handy sealed packet so they are perfect for popping in your handbag or travel bag. I am yet to try these but I don't think you can go wrong with a make up wipe!


The choice of brands and products in this months box were great and there was a bit of make up, skincare and haircare so overall I am impressed.

If you would like to treat yourself to your very own Birchbox, use my referral link to sign up and you will receive 50 points (worth £5) to spend on anything in the Birchbox store. You can also use the code HAPPYDAYS to get £5 off your first box.

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment