Tuesday 16 February 2016

LIZ EARLE BRIGHTENING TREATMENT MASK REVIEW

Hello again!

Last week I was lucky enough to be sent this Brightening Treatment Mask from the wonderful Liz Earle. I have only recently started using Liz Earle skin care as I have always been too lazy to cleanse, exfoliate and drown my skin in moisturisers every morning/night.
Since trying Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish I have taken a lot more care in looking after my skin. 


Problem: dull, lacklustre skin.
Solution: our fast-acting mask instantly revitalises dull skin. It contains stimulating camphor oil and toning witch hazel to help give your skin a natural-looking radiance.
Use in the morning or whenever a quick fix is needed.
Naturally active ingredients include aloe vera, witch hazel and white clay.


This treatment mask soon became a staple in my skincare routine. Apply a generous layer over your face and then wipe using the muslim cloth that came in the set. I love how you only need to leave it on for 30 seconds to 2 minutes. I tend to put it on at night and leave it on whilst I brush my teeth etc. This is enough time to benefit from all of the natural ingredients, aloe vera, witch hazel and white clay.

This mask leaves my skin feeling and looking healthy and radiant. It helps calm my irritated skin and helps reduce redness and dark circles. 

I am very impressed with this product and this is definitely one that I will be repurchasing myself. I look forward to trying other products in their skincare range, I know for certain that they won't let me down!

Want to try out Liz Earle for yourself? The Brightening Treatment Mask Starter Kit is available to buy here for £16.00.

Alternatively, you can check out the whole skincare range here.

I'd love to know what your favourite products are! 
Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment