Saturday 27 February 2016

VIVID LONDON ACCESSORIES

Vivid London is the future of fashion accessories. I was kindly sent some products to help spread the word about their fresh and upcoming accessory brand. Vivid London sell leather card holders, pin badges, lanyards and key rings.


The first item I was sent was this keyring which comes in this luxury gift box. This rope keyring is made from strong PU leather and held together with a metal connector.
My first impression was that it felt really good quality and is something that will hopefully last a long time. I believe this key ring also comes in different colours.
The price of this key ring is just £5.00


Next up is this embossed lanyard. Again this is super good quality, it is made from strong nylon and black dye. I really like the design of this lanyard, it is subtle and will go with any outfit. It will be super handy to attach items such as my college ID.
This lanyard costs £5.00

Find Vivid London here:

No comments:

Post a Comment