Thursday 11 February 2016

JURLIQUE SKINCARE REVIEW

Hi everybody, I hope you are all well.


The latest additions to my skincare routine are these beautiful products from Jurlique! 
Jurlique is a cruelty free brand who apply advanced technologies to biodynamic ingredients from their Australian farm to produce high performance and quality skin care.

Rosewater Balancing Mist
So what does it do?
This light, hydrating mist with precious rose essential oil is designed to help improve skin tone, moisture levels and skin balance. Marshmallow (Althaea Officinalis Root Extract) and Aloe help to hydrate skin's surface. Skin feels hydrated, refreshed and dewy.

The benefits are:
  • Restores and hydrates skin
  • Skin is refreshed, balanced and soothed
  • Possesses antioxidant properties
I use this mist as a toner after cleansing and when I feel that my skin needs hydrating. I have been using this product for over a week now and it has definitely made my skin look more radiant and healthy. It is a must for these cold wintery months where I need to take a bit more care with my skin.

The delicate rose scent is elegant and not too overpowering - a must for any lovers of rose scented products. It also comes in a matte glass bottle which I really love because it looks super elegant in your bathroom.

Overall I would score this product a 7/10.


Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cleanser
Next up we have the hydrating foaming cleanser. 
This lightweight cleanser is packed with an antioxidant complex that helps moisturise and protect dry and dehydrated skin.

The benefits are:
  • Dissolves dirt and impurities
  • Enhances cell turnover
  • Provides immediate and lasting hydration
I am a big fan of cleansers so I was really excited to see how this compares to my usual. 
It is really lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed (what more can you ask for?!). Again, the rose scent is not too overpowering.

The packaging is simple and sturdy and it is the perfect size for taking away on holidays or weekends away. 

I would score this cleanser a solid 8/10.


Want to try Jurlique for yourself? Check out their full range of skincare products here.

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment