Thursday 31 March 2016

CLIPHAIR CLIP-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS REVIEW


I used to be really addicted to hair extensions at the age of fifteen. I wore extensions every day for at least 2 years until one day when I decided to go blonde. I found it extremely difficult to find hair extensions that matched my bleached locks and therefore gave up wearing extensions for a good 3 years.

I was sad of seeing all these beautiful bloggers with lushious long and thick locks, I forever wished I had hair like theirs. I wanted to give hair extensions another try, even if I only wore them on occasions or on nights out.

A few weeks ago I was kindly sent over some gorgeous hair extensions from Cliphair. Cliphair are a UK based company who sell 100% Remy human hair extensions all around the world from their online store www.cliphair.co.uk.

Their customer service is brilliant, I couldn't fault it. If you are really unsure about what shade to choose, then do not worry. They offer a FREE colour matching service, which involves you sending an image of your hair colour or even posting a hair sample to Cliphairs hair experts to be colour matched. I sent an image of my hair rather than a sample because this was quicker for me. I was really impressed with the quick response and when the extensions arrived I couldn't fault the colour. They were a near enough exact match to my own hair so they blended brilliantly.



I cannot express how important it is to choose real human hair extensions over synthetic. They last so much longer, look more natural and can be styled and looked after the same as your own hair. 

So the extensions I chose were the Double Wefted Full Head set in the shade Light Ash Blonde and the length I chose was 20 inches.
This set comes with:
  • Two 8 inch (20cm) wide wefts
  • Two 6 inch (15cm) wide wefts
  • Two 4 inch (10cm) wide wefts
  • Two 2 inch (5cm) wide wefts
You get more than enough hair in this set because the pieces are double wefted meaning that there is twice as much hair on each piece. I love how gorgeous and thick they look when I put them in and style into a ponytail. They are really easy to put in, I followed the fitting guide on the Cliphair website which can be found here. I also liked how the clips are blonde so they can be hidden discreetly under your own hair.



This set costs £79.99 which I think is really worth it for the amount of hair you are getting! I would definitely continue to use Cliphair because the quality and thickness of the hair is amazing. Although I was kindly given these to review by Cliphair, all opinions are completely honest. I really do love these extensions.

If you want to see me wearing these extensions, make sure you keep an eye out for my upcoming How I Style My Hair Extensions and How I Care For My Hair Extensions blog posts which will be posted very soon!

And don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment