Sunday 6 March 2016

SAY GOODBYE TO FALSIES - MOODSTRUCK 3D FIBER LASH+ REVIEW


I am a huge fan of mascara - in fact, I couldn't go without it. I think it just completes a look and makes me look awake. 
I have seen many posts and videos floating about Facebook of this 3D Fiber Lash mascara from Younique and have always been sceptical as to whether it actually works. Not too long ago, I finally got to try out the mascara for myself, thanks to Jen Harrison who owns her own international makeup and skincare company.

The Younique Fiber Lash mascara duo comes in a cute little bag and an easy step by step instruction leaflet. The Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes is said to increase average lash volume by 400%. Its hypoallergenic formula brings tired lashes to life. 

Transplanting Gel

First up, you need to apply the transplanting gel and then immediately apply the 3D fibers, followed by a further coat of the gel to help seal the fibers. You can repeat this process as many times as you want for a more bold and intense look. I personally think that one coat is enough but this is down to personal preference.

3D Fibers
On my first attempt, my lashes did go clumpy and fuzzy, but this is because I was totally new to the product, so it did take a little getting used to. However, I am overall impressed with how much it intensifies the lashes. It really does look like you are wearing false lashes or have had eye lash extensions. 

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes fuller and longer looking lashes.
So girls, why spend £40 on eye lash extensions when you can achieve the same look by simply just using this mascara?!

I hope you found this review helpful. The Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash+ is available to buy here, for £23.

Love, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment