Wednesday 16 March 2016

KEEPING TRACK OF MY FITNESS


One of my new years resolutions was to keep fit and healthy and to exercise more throughout 2016. 

I was kindly sent the Nuband Activ+ Wireless Activity and Sleep TrackerAs well as the fitness band itself, I also got a pack of 3 replacement bands which came in the colours purple, orange and pink. I think that having different coloured replacement bands is cool because you are then able to match your band to the outfit that you are wearing!

I have never tried anything like this so I was looking forward to putting it to the test!

The Nuband Activ+ has a free app that can be downloaded on both IOS and Android. It allows you to monitor your daily workout and sleep pattern. The application also measures the distance walked/ran in km and the amount of calories burnt. You are able to monitor your progress by day, week, month and even year. The Nuband also has a smart alarm and clock so it can be used as a standard watch. 

When I first saw it, it was slightly bigger than I had anticipated. However, when I actually tried it on, I found that it was no bigger than the watch that I already wear. The band is comfortable and altogether is really light weight - I sometimes forget that I am even wearing it! It isn't bulky so it can be worn discreetly under sportswear.

The battery life is also GREAT! I have been using it daily for 2 weeks and have not had to charge it yet. A couple of my friends from my fitness class have also decided to buy it after seeing mine in action!


Fitness Tracker
Replacement Bands

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is thinking of getting a fitness band or someone who wants a watch with some added benefits!

The Nuband Activ+ costs just £29.99 which is just a fraction of the price of some of the leading brands!

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment