Tuesday 8 March 2016

WE ONLY WANT YOU FOR YOUR BODY - ANATOMICALS REVIEW


For those of you who don't know me, I am a graphic designer so I am a sucker for fun and creative packaging. I was so happy when I got this package through the door from Anatomicals. Not only are their products great but the language used on their packaging is just brilliant. The attention to detail is superb and the random and humorous paragraphs are just guaranteed to make you laugh (or at least smile!). Their slogan is 'we only want you for your body'. 

I had never tried anything from their brand before, but I had seen some of their products on both Asos and Urban Outfitters, so I was really excited to try out this little selection.


The first product I got was the 'Hawaii Five-Glow Tropical Hydrating Face Mask'. This mask is enriched with coconut water, papaya and pineapple extracts, cocoa seeds and soy beans to cleanse skin and leave silky smooth. The bright yellow packaging is great and the smell reminds me of holidays! There is a generous 15ml in the sachet which is enough to cover your entire face.
After applying this all over my face and leaving it to work its magic for about 15 minutes, I then wiped it off with a wet cloth. It left my face feeling smooth and hydrated.


Next, I got another face mask, this one is the 'Farewell The Scarlet Pimplehell Deep Cleansing Mud Mask'. This contains special minerals to absorb oils and deeply embedded dirt and make up. It helps control spots and fights blackheads. This thick and gloopy mud smells quite nice. I had applied a generous layer to my face and there was still some left over, so I gave this to my sister for her to use.
I left this on my face for about 20 minutes whilst I had a bath, and once it set, I wiped it off with a wet cloth. I really love how you can benefit from all the goodness in such a short space of time. 



I was also given a 'Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Revitalising Eye Mask'. This gel eye mask has an elasticated strap that slips over your head and can be used either hot or cold. Just place it in hot water or in the fridge for 10 minutes. I used mine cold to help soothe my eyes. I love how this mask can be reused and the name is cool as well! 



Finally, I have the 'Englands Clean and Pleasant Hand Norfolk Lavender Hand Wipes'. This is a pack of 15 wipes. I don't really like the smell of lavender so I wasn't expecting to like these wipes. However, the scent was subtle and not overpowering, so they were actually quite pleasant. My hands felt clean and moisturised after using the wipes so they have the thumbs up from me! This pack is the perfect size for slipping in to my handbag because I am always carrying around antibacterial gel or wipes when I am catching the bus to college.

If you have tried out anything from Anatomicals, let me know! I'd love to know what your favourite products are. 

Shop the whole Anatomicals range on ASOS and on Urban Outfitters

Love, Maddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment